TO MERZOUGA: PRIVATE TOUR FROM MARRAKECH TO ERG CHEBBI
Personaliesd Morocco tours Offers increidible tours with experiences guides.
2. Keep in mind that if the itinerary of our suggested Morocco tour does not meet your travel plans or interests feel free to contact us by phone or via contact form , to prepare for you suitable desert or culture tour across Morocco.
DAY 1 : MARRAKECH -AIT BENHADDOU -OUARZAZATE -SKOURA -DADES GORGES:
* Nights in Hotel/riad (breakfasts and dinners included).
* Desert excursion and visit nomad in Sahara.
* Camel trek and night in Desert camp (1 Camel Per Person).
* Sand-boarding in the dunes.
* Flights / Drinks / Lunches / Entrance fees
Fore more information contact from this suggestion :
5 days tour from Casablanca to explore the imperial cities in Morocco
Day 1: Airport to Casablanca
Our private tour begins with a transfer from the airport to your hotel in Casablanca, where you’ll be offered a complimentary meal. Today depends on the time your arrival; given the time, we may explore a handful Casablanca’s touristic features such as the Hassan II mosque, Moroccan Mall shopping center and a nearby beach area then take you to your hotel.
Day 2: Casablanca – Meknes – Fes
After breakfast we departure to Rabat, which is the administrative capital of Morocco. Our morning will consist of a visit to the Royal Palace, the Oudaya Garden & Kasbah, the Mohamed V Mausoleum, and the Hassan Tower Mosque. We’ll then continue to Meknes and in the afternoon, visit of the Ismailian capital of Morocco home of Morocco’s widest rampart; the famous Bab el Mansour gate. We’ll also visit The Royal Stables and The Jewish quarter. From there, we’ll carry on to your hotel in Fes through the holy city of Moulay Driss, passing by the ruins of Volubilis the Roman city, where we can stop for photos then continue to fez then take you at your accommodation.
Day 3: Fes Sightseeing
This whole day will be devoted to sightseeing Fez, the spiritual capital. This will consist of visiting the following places: the Medieval Medina, the Nejjarine fountain, the Moulay Idriss mausoleum and the Karaouine Mosque (external visits only). You’ll be offered the choice of having lunch at a traditional restaurant in the heart of Medina then, after a late afternoon visit to the souks and Fes Jdid (new Fes), we’ll return to your hotel.
Day 4: Fes – Rabat
After breakfast at your hotel we’ll head off to explore the capital of Morocco (Rabat) and its cultural sights, and end the day at your hotel.
Day 5: Rabat – Casablanca
After breakfast we’ll jump on the highway to Casablanca, you may have lunch at a local restaurant upon arrival. During the afternoon we’ll visit the Central Market, The Habous district, The Royal Palace, The Mohamed V Square, The residential area of Anfa and the Hassan II Mosque, and thus ends your tour.
– The price of this Cultural tour depends on the number of travelers, please fill in the booking form or contact us to get the pricing for your tour.